Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow!



We finally got our first snowfall of the year yesterday and today. I love the snow. Seriously. However, our car is broken, and since we still don't have the money to fix it, I can't drive to school at all. So, today as I was walking to class, I crossed the road because the sidewalk on the other side looked a lot clearer than the one I was currently trudging along. As I got to the other side, and in an effort to get out of the way of cars, I tried to jump over the pile of snow that was there from the plow machine thing. Anyway, I failed miserably. I sunk knee deep into the snow, lost my balance, fell forward, and had to crawl out before I could stand up again. It was pretty embarrassing, but mostly hilarious. I laughed at myself and then another girl did the same thing right after I did, so I helped her out. All in all, a pretty awesome morning. haha.


Side note: Isn't he the best? I just love him and this is only 1 of the million reasons why.

3 comments:

  1. What is wrong with the car? That is a bummer cause didn't you just buy it this year? By the way I love Dan's reaction but in my head and what I was hoping you were going to say was sheer excitement accompanied byjumping up and down and possible squeeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you actually caught the elusive male dishwashicus loadus, they are very rare in domesticated specimens :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...