Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Monday, July 11, 2011

Are you comfortable? You should get comfortable.

Cause this post may be really long.

All our household goods came on Thursday and we have almost everything unpacked now. It's been really funny to see all of our stuff spread out in a 4 bedroom house. We moved from a tiny 1 bedroom apartment to this house, so you can imagine that we really don't have a whole lot of furniture. Because of this, our house still feels and looks a little empty even though all of the things we own are now in it. Ha! Our plan is to do one pay check at a time and one room at a time. Hopefully we'll have it all done before people come to visit us.

PLEASE come visit us!

Little Evie is doing soooo much better. She plays and smiles all day long. Last night she slept through the night. Yay! We rejoiced. Actually, I woke up at 4am even though she didn't because apparently now I'M stuck on that routine. Typical.

I've been sick lately which has been a huge bummer, but I'm feeling better today. However, I did loose my voice. I had a sore throat and now I have no voice. Has that ever happened to you? It's kinda funny.

There are about a million things we want to do here in Virginia and hopefully we'll be able to start doing them soon.

Are you going to go see the new Harry Potter movie? I'm soooo excited! Dan promised to take me and hopefully we can get a babysitter. Last one folks! Jump on board the train.

Dan starts work on Friday, which coincidentally is the day he gets paid, so there goes all my hopes of going shopping. Oh well. We'll have to go sometime when he gets home. We need to get a washer/dryer, a lawnmower, a TV, and a crib mattress. Anyone have any of these that they don't want?

Today we are going to a laundromat to do laundry and will maybe wander around some stores wishing we were able to buy things. Right now we're still using Barnes and Noble as our sole source of internet, so if you would like to talk to me, PLEASE call!

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...