Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Monday, January 23, 2012

resolutions

This year, I am going to try really hard to:

  1. go to bed earlier than 11
  2. be a better mom to Evie
    1. by playing more
    2. and being more creative
  3. keep losing weight
  4. work out at least once a week. This one may be the hardest one
  5. eat better
  6. go out and see things on weekends
  7. go to the temple more
  8. complain less
  9. read more
  10. take more pictures... as soon as I find my camera's battery charger
I'll let you know how it goes. Here's to 2012! 

2 comments:

  1. Can I copycat your list? I need to do all those things too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can come work out with me almost any evening! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...