Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Friday, June 15, 2012

riddle me this

How is it that Dan us allowed to spend all our money on me, but I'm not allowed to get him anything for father's day? Double standard. He's spending a small fortune on me for my birthday, still don't know what the present is, but he won't let me buy him anything. And I'm thinkin, that doesn't work for me. So, I think I will buy him lots and lots of fishing equipment, Sherlock Holmes movie, an electric hedge trimmer, and call it a day. That makes us even right? Can't wait until tomorrow so I can do some serious shopping!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...