Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Sunday, December 29, 2013

365 or 52

For Christmas this year Dan got me this amazing new camera. I mentioned to him a couple months ago that I needed a hobby, and then I casually mentioned that I thought photography might be a good one and I could get into that, and then I forgot about the whole thing. Dan most certainly did not forget about it and spent a pretty penny buying me this great camera, so my goal is to get really good at using my camera and photography in general. And so, I am giving myself a challenge this year. It's either going to be 365 days of pictures, or 52 weeks of pictures. I haven't decided. I'll either have to take one great picture a day or one great picture a week, either way, I'll be learning new things and stretching my abilities. That's my goal! Hopefully I don't give up halfway through. I'll document my progress on here in the hope that I can get some support not to give up!

Okay, here are some pictures I've taken over the last few days. Please don't judge cause I'm very much a beginner. These are all from me messing around with aperture and depth of field. I hope to get better with time.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...