Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Dear Husband

I love you, dearly. But, please, stop treating me like I am made of china or glass. Yes, I am pregnant, but I assure you I am not breakable. Baby is safe inside and no amount of walking, errand running, or cleaning will change that. I appreciate how protective you are, but I would appreciate it if you would tone it down a little. I am perfectly capable of taking care of me and have done so for many, many years. Even though I am pregnant, I am still me. I love you and the fact that you want to take care of me, but not allowing me to do anything only enables my lazy habits. Thank you.

Your loving, devoted, durable wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...