Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Saturday, November 13, 2010

epic update

I'm done cutting open dead things. I've got to say I have a new appreciation for the wide spectrum of stench that is present on this earth. I'm also studying like crazy for my boards. I take them in two weeks. I've never studied so much for one test. I started about six months ago, and I still feel unprepared. On another note, Britany and I are currently losing the war against the ladybugs in our apartment. They have taken over key strong points in the living room and have proven to be a formidable opponent. Many perished in the battle of the vacuum last week, but their numbers have replenished. I'm considering a treaty if they agree not to advance into the bedroom. I don't think I've fully grasped the concept that I'm going to be a dad. Occasionally I remember that my wife is pregnant, not just sick, and soon I'm going to have a little piecer to take care of. I figure I'll just wing it. If I screw up we can always make more. Time to watch some football! Go BYU and K-State!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha... I remember having to fight off the ladybugs at our old apartment, fun times. Dan, you're going to do great on your test! I just know things:-).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...