Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Family Is...

Crazy. When we all get together every year it is pure madness, and I love every minute of it. Can I just say, first of all, how lucky I am to have brothers and sisters who chose amazing spouses? I couldn't ask for better brother/sister-in laws. They fit into our crazy mess of a family so well and they just make it even better and more fun. It really is amazing how well we all get along considering how different we all are. This year my mom and dad get us for Thanksgiving, so next week the whole Nelson clan will be in Wichita crammed into my parents' house and I could NOT be more excited! Every time we're all together it is a blast and I look forward to it every year. This year, because it's Dan's fourth year with rotations, he doesn't get hardly any time off. He gets Thanksgiving day and the day after, which is pretty generous for the vet school, so I am going down to Wichita on Sunday without him. Chris and Blaire will be driving down from Utah and are going to stop in Manhattan on the way and pick me up! I can not wait to see them! They're going to go to church with us and everything. I get to show off my big brother! (Can you tell how excited I am yet) Seriously, I'm shaking with anticipation. We are going to eat SO much food, watch a lot of movies, play games, and tease my dad to our hearts content. I can't wait.

Only three more days till I get to see my brother and his fabulous wife!


We can sometimes be serious and sit still, if my mom makes us


I can't wait to see how our little tyke fits into this cute cousin trio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...