Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Friday, December 3, 2010

Boy or Girl? Emmett or Evelyn?

I got an ultrasound done on Monday and they could tell what the sex of our baby was, but since Dan wasn't there I decided not to let them tell me. So, the nurse wrote it down and sealed it in an envelope. Dan and I decided that we would open it after he took his Board exam as a sort of celebration, and yesterday was the day! We got back from Kansas City after Dan took his 6 hour test, bought some Martinelli's and opened our envelope.












Complete and total shock





And we couldn't be more excited.

2 comments:

  1. congrats again! i can't believe it's a girl & i can't believe her name is evelyn! we are keeping our baby girls name a secret, but i will tell you that these little second cousins are going to have very, very similar names. haha!

    see you at our shower! i am so excited, are you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Yay Yay!!! Just what I asked for! I knew your fetus wouldn't let me down!

    p.s. I love the name Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...