Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Friday, December 10, 2010

Utah

Yes folks, we are finally in Utah. So far, we have had a lot of fun with Dan's family. Last night we had a girls' night while the boys had a boys' night. That was great. Us girls went to dinner and then to see Harry Potter, while the boys got Baconaters and watched an action flick of some sort. It's a win-win-win for everyone. I can't wait until Sunday because I get to see my entire family. And I mean, the WHOLE family on both sides. Yay!! My aunts are throwing me and my cousin, Jessica, a joint baby shower on Sunday as well that I'm really excited about. It's going to be so much fun.

Sorry, I still don't have a baby bump picture. I'm working on it! I just keep forgetting to take one, but I am 22 weeks now and feeling great. Our little girl is wiggling and kicking like crazy and we're already so in love with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...