Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Thursday, June 12, 2014

160/365


I accidentally cut mom out of this picture. Oops. Sorry, mom. These are some of the Korean traditional dresses we saw while at Seomun Market today. I can't remember now what they're called, but they're gorgeous. Mom and I spent a good 3 hours at the market today shopping and eating delicious food. I think we ended up with some pretty cool things, including a new camera/diaper bag for me, for my birthday. Thanks mom!

Tonight we got a babysitter and took mom to eat beef and leaf. I think it's her new favorite now. So delicious. Seomun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...