Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Monday, June 30, 2014

178/365

 Today was my birthday, and it was pretty great. First, Dan brought home breakfast after pt, so I didn't have to cook anything, and then the kids and I went for a walk. In the afternoon, my friend, Grace, surprised me with a cake and then we went out to lunch. So sweet. Love her. This evening, Dan came home early with a few little presents and made us dinner. It was so nice not to have to cook at all today. After dinner, we went downtown and decorated a cake for my birthday, which we promptly ate as soon as we got home. I feel so loved and so spoiled. Jeanette came over tonight and gave me some symphony bars and beautiful bookmark, and I was so surprised and so happy! I haven't had a symphony in over a year cause you can't find them here, and they're my favorite! Such a great day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...