Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Monday, May 4, 2009

Attention!!

Apparently my comment thing hasn't been working. Sad times. So, hopefully I fixed it.

Here's what's been going on:

We went down to Wichita this weekend for my mom's birthday, and that was a lot of fun. We saw Wolverine which was sooo awesome! Plus, we were able to take my mom to Red Lobster for her birthday, she really loves Red Lobster. I kind of love my family.

It's been raining for like a week straight here, which is miserable if you have a swamp for a car. BUT! We finally bought a car cover the beginning of this week, so it hasn't gotten any wetter, it just hasn't gotten dryer either. I think it's supposed to be sunny today though, so maybe now it'll dry out. We affectionately now call my car swamp thing. :)

This week is "dead week" and next week is finals!! Almost done!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray it's working! So, the answer to your question is a resounding "yes, please!!!!" I would love for you to come down! Although I will be in Kansas for my brothers wedding from June 11-14th. Lianne is getting married the weekend before right?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...