Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The one blog to rule them all

Hey fellow bloggers and bloggees.  I'm blogging like I never blogged before.  I think I've studied so much my brain cells are actually undergoing autolysis.  Our new garden is doing pretty well, but one of the tomatoe plants might not make it.  I can't afford advanced medical care for the little guy since the municipal court of Haysville decided they needed 400 dollars of my money to purchase antidepressants for their secretaries.  Our soccer team won the kansas state intramural indoor soccer tournament, and I can't seem to get Manchester United to stop calling me with lucrative contract offers.  Seriously.  Plus, I seem to have lost the skill to fold my laundry so I move the pile everyday from the coach to the bed to the chair to the coach again.  Its the laundry migration of shame, but I can't muster enough OCD power to change it.  That's all I got for now.

6 comments:

  1. Haha Dan you make me laugh. I get in that laundry rut at times also but I normally move my clothes from the bed to the couch and back. I don't even think I own a coach, haha your funny. Good luck with your finals if you aren't done yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! When I read this blog, I went, "That doesn't sound like Britany. Hmmm...maybe Britany is really getting stressful." Then I saw the comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty soon the laundry will be used up and then you won't have to worry about putting it away. Technically the floor is the largest shelf in your house :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the soccer win! Maybe next season they'll let you play in the guys league.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...