Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Camp

So, my new calling in our Ward is Assistant Camp Director. Not to be confused with Assistant TO the Camp Director. Lately, because of this, I've been thinking about my girl's camp experiences. I loved girl's camp. Seriously, what a blast. Unfortunately I could only find 2 pictures to document my good time.

I'm the lady in red


Eat your heart out.

3 comments:

  1. that sounds fun plus it will give you something to do while Dan is gone since you won't come out here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to be working with you!! :) This is going to be the best girls camp ever. And I'm glad we are now facebook, blogging, and real life friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got to go swimming??? And shoot GUNS????? Lame! All we had were canoes! Occasionally!!! Oh well I'll stop complaining: it WAS still fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...