Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Our New Baby


Our "new to us" car!! yay!
Yes, it is yellow. And yes, it's stick shift, but we love it anyway just the way it is.
So, the majority of my week has been spent learning to drive this lemon.
Dan leaves for boot camp on Sunday for 6 weeks. :(
Lianne is now a Clements. Yay!!!
We can barely afford living with all the curve balls life has been throwing at us lately, but what doesn't kill you, only brings you closer. 
We got to spend a whole week with my family for Lianne's wedding.
While in Dallas, we were camping in Jill's living room in our brand new tent!

Chris and Blaire were also camping in the living room.
Chris snores and the earplugs were less than mediocre. Haha.
Dan and I are scrambling to get everything done before he leaves.
I'm struggling to keep my composure and be supportive because I'm going to miss him so much, and selfishly I don't want him to leave. 
But, amidst all the stress and trials, we are so incredibly blessed. 
So, that's the update. Our life is pretty stressful right now and busy, but we're still disgustingly happy. :)

2 comments:

  1. So, Dan, are they going to make you do push-ups in class every time you dose off? If your professors in college would have done that, you'd be ripped. And congrats on "The Lemon". Every car should be given its own name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness. I thought for a moment you were announcing that you're having a baby from that title! Tsk tsk tsk, Britany.


    Anyway! I'm SOO glad you were able to get a car! That'll be a fun car to drive! :)

    By the way, I love it. I love the idea of driving around town and seeing a yellow Focus and thinking, "Hmmm, I bet it's Dan and Brit's car!" :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...