Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Move Out!

This last week I've been concentrating on just packing up our apartment. I wanted to get as much done as possible before Dan gets home because we only have a couple days to move when he does get home. Yay!! New apartment! Woot! My husband is back in 9 days!!! Single digits baby.

I'm watching Music and Lyrics with my mom. She has a huge thing for Hugh Grant. And, so do I, let's be honest. I love my mom. She's hysterical.

I helped my dad take down the dish off our roof this afternoon. My dad is now in his 60's, so I was nervous the whole time and held his ankles as well as the ladder to make sure he didn't fall off. haha. Love him.

Getting the oil changed on our baby for the first time on Monday. I may take pictures. Awww.


So.... that is what has been going on!

3 comments:

  1. I remember bits and pieces of that movie, but I blocked most of it out what with it being so painful to watch and all. Blaire liked it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad things are going ok - way to keep an eye on Brian, heaven knows what might have happened without your strong ankle holding :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come you are moving? Sounds like you are keeping yourself busy, glad things are good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...