Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

In a Rut

I need a new show to watch. My good friend Anna told me about FlashForward, which let me tell you is awesome, so I'm watching that. Unfortunately, however, this show is on the same night as ALL of my other shows. Which defeats the purpose. Dan and I are loving Community (thanks Blaire) and I love Grey's Anatomy and Dollhouse, but those are on Thursdays and Fridays. So, out of complete boredom, does anyone have any new cool shows that they watch that I can get in on? My favorites have all been canceled recently, i.e. Pushing Daisies, Chuck, and I am a girl who loves to watch her shows on her computer while doing homework. Help me out if you can!

P.s. This is a little incomplete, I am also OBSESSED with Glee.

5 comments:

  1. Big Bang theory is really funny...and I feel like the geek in Dan would appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Bing Bang Theory so I would recommend it as well but I haven't been able to find full episodes online lately

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's my A list (A meaning Always watched):
    NCIS
    Office
    Supernatural (careful, it's freaky)
    Castle - Supergood
    Smallville

    And my B list (Because I'm bored):
    Bones
    Fringe
    Heroes
    Family Guy
    Lie to Me

    These can all be found on Hulu usually the day after they air.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My shows:
    Lie To Me, Criminal Minds, Glee, Office, Community, Burn Notice
    ABC Primetime also has some interesting, more-news-like videos that are entertaining. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wondering this exact same thing!!!
    I'm in love with "The Office," but it gets kinda sketchy and I dunno...Sam rocks? So I want to be better cause I know he doesn't like that stuff either (I've just become kinda lax about it)...so I've been wondering the same thing! So sorry to answer your post with a question, but if you can tell me any that are more on the clean side but actually still are funny, that'd be great.
    Oh. I can recommend one, though: my best friend Whitney just told me about "Psych." I haven't seen it...seriously I only watch the Office, TV has become pretty lame to me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...