Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Thursday, April 15, 2010

This Week...

- I have been cleaning like a mad person getting ready for my father and mother-in-law
- I have become so far behind in my reading for school that I honestly don't see a way out
- I have become OBSESSED with Bones
- I have been so tired it's ridiculous


Dan's parents are getting here today and staying until Sunday. Dan's white coat ceremony is tomorrow and we're all really excited about it. It's a huge deal because this is the part of vet school that he's been working toward this whole time. Once they give him his white coat with his embroidered name (Dr. Daniel Christensen) he'll technically be a real veterinarian! Sweet right? I think it's going to look sexy....yeah. Next year he will be doing only rotations. No more classes and no more tests. Dan will have to strictly be a vet and apply all the things he has learned in all kinds of different situations. So, we are all extremely excited and immensely proud of him. I might actually cry. Anyways, this weekend promises to be exciting and awesome and I will take pictures and update you all later! loves!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, that is so exciting! a huge milestone, for sure! congratulations to both of you! xoxo

    and kansas isn't on the list, unfortunately. :( but i appreciate your sweet advice, nonetheless. you are my fav, brit (shhhh!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you explained, I have been wondering what the white coat ceremony was. Have fun with the parents there and good luck getting caught up with school :) You're almost done with it all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...