Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Thursday, April 22, 2010

White Coat

Whoops, I'm sorry folks. I know I said that I would update how everything went and the ceremony, and I totally plan on doing that. I took a lot of pictures, so plan on that as well. Exciting.

But, until then, just know that the ceremony was great and Dan didn't get stuck in his coat at all when they were putting it on him. Laugh if you like, but there were several people who did it wrong. When those people come along, you have to think who their mother was and how they learned to get dressed. I am embarrassed to admit that I did cry a little because I was so proud of him, and it didn't help that Dan told me I (and Heavenly Father) was the reason he was up there. Cute. All in all, we were all so proud of him. My parents drove up for the day to come as well and then we all went out to dinner. I think Dan's parents had a really good time while they were here, and I know that we did. Dan was so excited to show them where he lives and where he spends his time, so that was really great. All four of us got along great in our small apartment! There was no fighting over the bathroom or the cereal, so thumbs up. Seriously, it was great and we all had such a great time. I will put pictures up soon.

I graduate in a few weeks. Just thought that I would throw that out there. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...