Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Friday, June 4, 2010

all month birthday

Today my mom:
- took me shopping and bought me cute new shirts and shoes
- bought me lunch
- took Dan and I to see The Killers at the Old Town Theater (which is awesome. look it up)
- started planning our fun day tomorrow

She has decided that because I may not be here for my birthday, that she is going to take advantage of my being here and pretend like it's my birthday. So, since my birthday is not until the 30th, it feels like I am having an all month birthday. Pretty Sweet. More later.

1 comment:

  1. Keep us posted on the "might not be here" part :) Hopefully it'll be because you're moving to Hill Air Force base in Utah :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...