Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Derma-cation

I love Dermatology. Let me tell you why:

1. Dan doesn't have to be there until 8 or 9 every morning, as opposed to 6 or 7
2. Dan is home by 5pm everyday, sometimes before
3. There is no such thing as a "dermatology emergency", so no more nights on-call
4. When he gets home at night, he doesn't have to study until he goes to bed for the next day
5. We get to spend all our evenings and all our weekends together.
6. Dan has to wear shirt and tie everyday to work now. LOVE that. SO hot.

So, I love it. It feels like I have my husband and best friend back, and that is fantastic. This is going to be a pretty awesome 3 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like he should be a dermatologist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy for you, I hate unpredictable schedules.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...