Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Splurge

So, you know how my last post said that I would hold off on buying anything for baby until after my baby shower? Well... I went to Target today to get a new notebook and planner and there was this little pink and blue outfit that was ADORABLE. I couldn't pass it up and I simply HAD to get it. Cutest thing ever. One thing led to another and I started walking down all the baby aisles taking in all the adorable stuff they had while making a mental list about all the stuff I want. I also ended up buying some cool bottles for later that my Grandma was telling me about. Seriously, the stuff they have nowadays is amazing. Sorry Dan, I splurged and spent our money on our little girl. :)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! And if you wanted to, you could register at Target, so that way you can mark down all the stuff you made a mental note of, and maybe someone will buy it for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...