Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Monday, January 3, 2011

This Year

2010 was a great year. It was probably one of my very favorites so far. We did so many fun things!
- I had the best semester of my life
- I did a 30 day wardrobe challenge and proved Dan wrong
- Dan had his white coat ceremony and we got to show his parents around
- I graduated college (yay)
- Dan and I went to the cabin with his family
- We found out we were having a baby
- We spent one great week in Dallas with my sisters
- We had great costumes for Halloween
- We got to spend a week with my family for Thanksgiving
- Dan took his board exam (yay)
- We sent in our list of duty stations that we would like
- Found out we're having a girl
- We got to spend two weeks in Utah spending quality time with his and my family
- We spent oodles of quality time together
- And we grew closer together

What a great year... It will be missed. However, 2011 is bound to be even better. We're going to have a little girl in a little over 3 months! This is both exciting and terrifying. I am excited to see what 2011 has in store for us, where we'll end up, what our lives will be like, and what being a parent is going to feel like. All I know is that whatever happens and wherever we end up, that is where the Lord wants us. Happy New Year everyone! It's going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...