Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy

Some things that have made me a happy girl the last couple of days:


There are very few things, in my opinion, as satisfying as crossing things off a list.


Our pantry is full


Eating taco salad for dinner. Yum.
(Dan was unsure as to why I wanted to take a picture of him eating, so he wouldn't cooperate)

Yay! It's not cereal! We were running REALLY low on groceries and may or may not have been eating just cereal the past couple of days.

It really is the little things in life that make it worthwhile.



Also, General Conference was this weekend. How amazing is it that we can relax in our own homes and listen to the prophet and apostles? So blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe I will just copy your list and have dinner for a week planned! I hate the planning part but I do love to cross things off!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...