Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Thursday, April 14, 2011

pucker up



Evelyn does this face. A lot. I like to say she's just practicing for when she starts dating.

People have been asking me where we got her name from, so I'll explain. I have wanted to name my daughter Evelyn for as long as I can remember. I have just always loved that name. It just so happens that it is also my grandma Nelson's middle name. The name Louisa comes from my great grandma Bluhm, who had a lot of middle names, so we named Evie after her. We thought that would be kind of special for her later on. So, there ya go!

1 comment:

  1. That is such a precious face! And what a sweet name. Brady was just a name we liked - although I'm thinking of looking through historical names (probably conservative politicians and politicians' wives). I'm such a nerd about politics!

    Beautiful girl. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...