Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Things to love today

Last night was really rotten and I didn't get much sleep, so to cheer myself up, here is a list of things I love today:

  1. Bavarian danishes
  2. kettle cooked chips
  3. comfy yoga pants
  4. Dr. Duff
  5. children's Zantac
  6. Brandon Sanderson -- look him up. You won't be disappointed
  7. peanut M&M's
  8. a husband who comes home and lets me take a nap
  9. Sara Lee honey-wheat bread
  10. peanut butter
It's not a coincidence that most of the things on this list are food. I'm hungry all the time and food is really yummy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...