Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Monday, November 28, 2011

when Evie goes to sleep...

I try so hard to get motivated to clean things or do some sort of crafting project that is productive, but 9 times out of 10 I end up...
  • curling up on my bed and reading a book
  • taking a nap
  • watching a movie
  • eating some snacks
  • blogging
  • spending way too much time on pinterest
  • chatting to Kasie on facebook
My life could be so much better if I took advantage of her nap times, but what can I say, I must be a masochist. And, my baby just woke up! :)

1 comment:

  1. I know this is silly, but set a schedule for yourself. You will still have time to relax and read but will also have a clean house. Also, I know a lot of stay at home moms that clean everyday and the idea of that would make me suicidal. Just pick a day that is your cleaning day, it always keeps until then. Mine is Friday, I don't leave the house, I don't let anyone come over, and I stay in my pjs until the house is clean. For whatever reason, it works for me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...