See those chompers on top?
|I had so many little helpers! In about 5 minutes, I was surrounded by presents.|
|Evie eventually got tired of opening presents and played on the floor|
So, 12 months. This month Evelyn has actually changed a lot. She...
- has actually started using her little walker and loves it
- waves and claps all the time
- Can climb up the stairs. Oy
- has gotten extremely picky about what she eats.
- will sometimes blow kisses
- gives a lot of hugs. Like, all the time and it's totally random
- throws tantrums like you wouldn't believe. She actually grabs me and bites me now when she's mad. I'm sorry, is she 1 or 15?
- actually enjoys being outside
- doesn't fight me on nap time anymore
- loves to destroy anything that is in order. Blocks, DVDs, pillows, whatever. Destructor baby
- will let pretty much anyone hold her now and has become super social
- doesn't care at all if we leave her with a babysitter anymore as long as they will play with her
- is seriously so funny. She does things on purpose now just to make us laugh.
- has four new teeth on top, and they all came in at the same time. Seriously...
- still loves bath time and still hates diaper changes and getting dressed.