Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Friday, April 20, 2012

flu-take two

Well, evie and I have the stomach flu. Again. My poor baby girl. It really is the worst for her because she has no idea what is going on and she's just so miserable. I started feeling less than stellar this morning after breakfast, and its just been getting worse since then. Evie and I had to tough it out all day, though, until Dan got home this evening. So far, he hasn't been sick and its my fervent hope that he doesn't. He's been taking care of us both all evening while also trying to keep his distance and make sure I'm quarantined, poor guy. Hopefully this passes soon because being sick really is the pits.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comment:

  1. :( I'm soooo sorry! It's always hard when YOUR baby is sick...and you are too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...