Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Utah


 Dan and I finally made it up to Utah last week. It was so much fun! We just wished we could have stayed longer. Dan hasn't seen his family in a really long time, so he was ecstatic. We got there on Monday and as far as I can remember, we didn't really do anything. Dan got to go fly fishing with his dad on Tuesday, so Diane, me, and Evie had a girls day. We went shopping, and then later that night, all the girls went and saw the Hunger Games together. Fun fun. On Wednesday, Dan and I ventured down to SLC and had lunch with my grandparents, my aunt Jana, and my awesome cousin Jessica. Let's see, Thursday, Dan and I got to go to the temple in the morning and then after that, we had a birthday party for Evelyn, Sarah, and Ariel. Evie had her first chocolate cupcake, and she was not shy. Devoured that sucker. That was the first time all four little girl cousins were in the same place at the same time. It was pretty dang cute. On Friday morning, we took Evie to the Bean Museum because Dan really wanted to take her. Nostalgia and all that. I think after that, Dan spent the rest of the day with the boys playing games. Saturday afternoon, Dan and I got to go to a session of conference! It was so amazing! That was something I have always wanted to be able to do, and Dan made it happen. Just another reason why I love him. Being in the same building as the prophet was unbelievable and I loved every moment of it. Saturday night everyone played root beer pong while I packed and went to bed. All in all, it was a pretty amazing trip, I just wish we could have stayed longer.
Evie getting reacquainted with her cousin Jori

Evelyn and Evie, second cousins!
this is the closest I got to them looking at me and smiling. Not great.
-
Race!




 Evie loved playing the piano.

Playing with grandpa and Elena

provo temple

went to the temple! yay us!

all for baby girls born in the same years. And their moms. Me and Evie, Ariel and Jori, Sarah and Miriam, Chantale and Elena

 Evelyn had an early birthday celebration while we were there. She devoured that cupcake


 At the bean Museum. Dan was really excited to take her
Got to go to a session of conference!! First time for me!!


Root beer pong on the last night we were there


I have no clue who won because I went to bed. I had to get up at 4am, I mean, come on.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you guys got to go to Utah! I love the Bean Museum... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...