Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

5 years

 For the man who works the hardest, laughs the most, and makes me so happy every single day of my life. Marrying Dan five years ago was absolutely the best decision I've ever made.


 I thought I loved Dan in 2008 when we were dating

 And then we got engaged, and I was sure I loved him then

 But it was nothing compared to how much I loved Dan after we got married.


 And after one year of marriage, my love for him had multiplied.


 When we had Evelyn, my love multiplied again. Exponentially.
And again when we had Emmett. It's amazing how much more you love your spouse after you have a child. Just keeps multiplying.



So, after 5 years, I know better. I love Dan more now than ever before, but now I know that my love for this wonderful man still has room to grow. I can't wait to see what the next 5 years have in store for us and how much more I will love him then. Happy anniversary, Dan. I am so lucky to have you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...