Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Monday, March 31, 2014

88/365--Apsan Mountain

Today was so much fun. It started with Dan and I going to play racquetball together in the morning to get a little exercise. We haven't really played since college, so it was a lot of fun. And we are terrible. After that, we all went to lunch at our favorite place and got to introduce Diane to the bone soup. So so yummy. Then, after naps, we went to Apsan mountain and hiked for a while so we could see a Buddhist temple. That was seriously cool. I wish we spoke Korean or could read Hongul so we could know what the signs said at the temple, but just looking was pretty great as well. The details were just breathtaking. Also, it's cherry blossom season here in Korea, so the whole mountain was absolutely gorgeous. I tried to capture it a little bit with my camera, but I don't think I did it justice. Unfortunately, the tram wasn't working, so we didn't get to go up the rest of the mountain, but I think we all had fun. Everyone except for Emmett that is, cause he was a huge stinker.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...