Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Monday, March 17, 2014

75/365

Today, my friends Jeanette and Heather, and their kids, joined me on a little adventure. I wanted to go look at some Korean furniture, and they came with me. It was a super long walk, so I'm glad I had some company.

So, I wish I could remember the story behind this monument. Something about women coming here to pray to have children? Or something. I'll have to ask Heather. But isn't it gorgeous?

Aiden is a handsome dude

Evie fell asleep in the stroller on the way home, so instead of waking her up, I thought I would just leave her in there and let her nap. Except the stroller wouldn't fit through the door. After lots of tugging and pulling by Jeanette, we successfully got it wedged in the door frame. Nailed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...