Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Thursday, April 10, 2014

98/365

Today was so fun! My friend, Schy, invited us to come with them to spa valley, and spa valley is seriously cool. It has floors of water related things. Evie loved everything, and Emmett hated everything, so that was kind of rough because I would have loved to swim around with evie and play with her, but I had to hold a clinging Emmett the whole time. That's okay. I love love love baby cuddles, even if it's only because he thinks he's going to die. Schy took some cute pictures with her waterproof camera, and then I edited them a little. That still counts as me taking a picture, right? 

When you first walk in, there's this fountain where you can stick your feet in, and little fishes eat away the dead skin. True story. It was a little shocking at first, but super fun. Evie actually really enjoyed it. She could t wait for the fish to come to her feet, but they didn't really unless no one else was available, cause she has baby smooth skin still. 



This is what happened the second we got into the water. They both clung to me like their lives depended on it, but Emmett legitimately believed that and evie was super excited. 

She seriously had soooo much fun!!! Spa valley is so cool. We should go. Come visit me. 


Emmett and his bestie, edin. 

In other news, Emmett is now sitting at the big kid table and eating the same food as evie Lou. And he could not be more excited about it. 

I did take this picture. Wham! Nailed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...