Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Thursday, April 16, 2009

1 month

On Saturday we will have been married for a month! Can you believe it? Okay, you probably can, but we can't. Time flies I guess, and in other ways it doesn't at all. It feels like we just got married yesterday and at the same time it feels like it's been forever. Interesting.

EXCITING NEWS!!!!

We bought a bed!! I had to do some Dan arm twisting, but dangit we bought a bed! The mattresses will be here on Saturday (I may cry) and the frame will be here like a week and a half later (I may tear up). I'm so SICK of sleeping on the stupid air mattress! AH! So, yay! We also now have a tv stand, a tv, a bookshelf, and are looking for a real table. We're becoming grown ups. We're nervous about is, so it's okay if you are.

This is the bedstead I decided on. I LOVE it.


This is actually not the mattress we bought. There wasn't a picture of it, just know that ours is better and it rocks.



Mike and Chantale (Dan's brother and his fiancee) are getting married the day after our finals are over and then Lianne and Derek are getting hitched the first week of June. May 16 and June 6. Seriously people? Good luck to us and our bank accounts!

IN OTHER NEWS

I might actually be dying of exhaustion. I'll keep you posted. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for your bed! I am so glad and it's totally awesome looking. We need to get a frame for ours 'cuz the mattress is on the floor right now :)

    Hope you feel better & don't die, m'kay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the bed. I love the bed you chose it looks way nice, ours is kinda set up like that with the low foot board part and we love it especially because Justin is freakishly tall and hangs off the end so its nice to not have that in the way. Hooray for being grown-ups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man I don't even know how you survived that long without a mattress. Congrats! Everything is better when you have a good, comfortable nights sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...