Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Monday, April 13, 2009

Not much to Talk About

I think I'll make some cake today. Some good 'ole fashioned chocolate cake. After that, perhaps i'll do my homework, but maybe not. Go to school, be bored to tears, pick dan up from school, go grocery shopping cause we're starving, try my hardest to put that TV stand together, and just generally veg out the rest of the evening. I'm thinking I'm going to make chili tonight cause it's raining. OOOHHH! and corn bread.

Here's a funny/ extremely frustrating anecdote for everyone. So, it's been raining for the last couple of days and my car leaks. Like crazy. Dan and I went home this weekend for Easter and while we were there my car sat outside while it rained and rained. When Sunday came around and it was time to leave, my car was soaked on the inside. We had to do a quick patch up job in the garage and then cover the whole interior in towels. This worked for about.... 30 minutes? The whole 2 hour ride home we were being dripped on and constantly trying to keep ourselves dry. At first, it was really irritating and we were both pretty upset, but then it just got ridiculously hilarious. How much worse could it possibly get? So we just laughed. Hopefully everyone gets a good laugh out of our pain.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, the joys of newlywed life. Just think, when you've been married for 10 years you'll remember that one time when you got dripped on all the way home from Easter dinner and you'll smile about it.

    I do that now, but usually it's the same day that it happened :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh brit!! water in the car!? :( that is so sad (and funny)!!

    i love hearing about your newlywed adventures! hope you guys are LOVING every minute of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! My car used to do that too sometimes! Ummm I'm coming home for graduation...we should say hi?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...