Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Yeah...

Sorry about not posting anything. Here's a glimpse into our lives as of late:

I get out of school/work and run over and pick Dan up from school. We get home and do 1 of 2 things: Lay on the floor for a couple minutes and talk about our days, or do the dishes. He then proceeds to study for the rest of the entire evening while I either do my homework or watch a movie. He takes 10 minute breaks every once in a while, so it isn't so bad. Most days I make dinner, but sometimes I'm too tired so I order something. Then, we read our scriptures, say our prayers, and go to bed. Done.

Exhilarating no? It has been a lot of fun though, this being married thing. It honestly isn't a whole lot different, except that he or I never go home. We just stay. lol. We are probably the most boring married couple of all time though. That's okay, as long as we're boring together right? Being in the family ward is different. Very different. Luckily for us, the branch is getting married off like crazy so we have lots of friends there already.

This weekend we came home to Wichita for our reception and general conference. I love being around my family. I just simply don't deserve all the things they do for me.

Finally, a HUGE shout-out to Chris and Blaire. The recipe book you gave me is the reason that Dan is being fed. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. In my opinion, I think that sometimes the best thing in life is simple. :)

    Don't worry about being the most boring couple in the world because inside, we know you're not! Hahaha! :)

    By the way, CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!I hope things are settling down for you two now. Can I get your address? You can email it to me if you want! smitty216@gmail.com Hopefully we'll see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I'm glad you're setting use out of it. Since your wedding i've thought of lots of other things i should have put in too, maybe we'll have to do a family recipe exchange :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...