Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Monday, July 19, 2010

Lately...

--I went on a road trip with my parents to see some historical church sites
--I have been trying to dress more like a grown-up
--I have been applying for jobs like a mad-man, hence the dressing up
--I've been babysitting and helping where I can
--The apartment has stayed clean
--I have been going to bed alone. :( Poor Dan.

After this rotation is over, Dan has two weeks where he is supposed to do an internship somewhere, and he is trying to get one in Wichita. So, if everything pans out the way it should, we could be living in Wichita with my parents for two weeks. It's a win-win-win situation. I won't be as bored because I will have things to do and people to see, we won't have to rent a place, Dan will get experience, and my dad won't be alone while my Mom is in Europe. Pretty awesome.

2 comments:

  1. i hate that our mothers are going to europe without us. it's lame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I like how you're dressing more like a grown-up. Were you not before? I liked all your outfits you posted! Maybe I don't dress like one either, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...