Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Thursday, July 29, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things


Meet The Lemon. She is precious to me. Her and I have bonded a lot over this summer because I am really the only one who drives her. Today, I was driving home with all the windows down, because our AC is still out of commission,when the old song "Good Vibrations" came on. You know the one I'm talking about. Classic. So naturally, I turn the music way up and rock out to it in my car. Those are the moments I love the most. Oh, Lemon. How I adore you and the happiness you bring me.


Meet Kasie Fry. She lives in Utah now, but she used to be my roommate for a good portion of my college career and is my very best friend. She is coming to Kansas next month and I couldn't be more excited to see her! This also brings me much joy and happiness.


Meet 10am. This is the time that I like to get up in the morning. Much rejoicing.





Meet Judy and Ray. They are my bosses until tomorrow, when sadly, I have to leave and enter the real world and get a grown up job. Sad. They are two of the sweetest people I have ever known and I got to work there at the best job a student could have.


Meet this guy. He is my happiness.

2 comments:

  1. this post rocks. it makes me want to take a picture of my belly and write a "meet the lemon" post too, because we both have lemons in our lives right now.

    lemon post:

    meet my belly. meet my lemon. my lemon is inside my belly. that's right, there is a tiny baby inside my belly, who is only the size of a lemon but has already made it difficult to sit in my jeans without unbuttoning. also, the lemon makes sleeping impossible and likes to push on my bladder each night at 3am just to watch me run into the walls while trying to make it to the bathroom. meet the lemon. i love the lemon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 am. Can I just say jealous? My goal for this year is just once be able to sleep as long as I want...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...