Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Monday, August 2, 2010

And counting

12 days until Tommy and Chelsea's open house and dance party!
13 days in Wichita having fun with Cable, Joey, and Mom and Dad.
14 days until we fly to Utah and spend a week at the cabin with Dan's family!!!

It's good to have exciting things to look forward to, otherwise I think I would die of boredom. I have applied to every place I can possibly think of, and yet still nothing. Please, for the sake of my sanity, someone hire me.

In other news, about a week and half ago I started feeling really sick. I'm tired all the time and just not feeling great. It kind of feels like mono all over again, but I'm not sure how I could possibly have gotten mono from doing nothing, but whatever. Hopefully this goes away soon.

Sorry about this random post of rants, but like I said, I am a little bored.

3 comments:

  1. Tired? A little queasy? A little achy? Sounds like the symptoms of something else I can think of... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm tired all the time and just not feeling great"

    ummm HELLO!!!!!! have you taken a pregnancy test?!? that is exactly what being pregnant feels like. especially at the beginning. go pee on a stick & report back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nothing more to say than the two previous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...