Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Friday, August 13, 2010

Cabin

3 days until we go to the CABIN!!!! Yay!
fishing, hiking, horseshoes, swimming, board games, good food, and great company. I couldn't be more excited!

My best friend, Kasie, is flying in today, so I get to play with her all day tomorrow! Woot!

Also, Tommy and Chelsea's open house is tomorrow and that is crazy exciting because there will be... Dancing!! Something you may not know about Dan and I: we love to dance. If there is good music playing, Dan will just grab me and start dancing. I remember one time in the airport, there was an Elvis song playing and so Dan simply grabbed me and we danced in the airport. We are incredibly romantic. Or weird. Take your pick.

So many fun things to look forward to. What are you looking forward to?

3 comments:

  1. jealous=me.I want to see Kasie AND you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pick weird. Hope you enjoyed the cabin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eric doesn't like to dance...in front of people.. But he would dance if there wasn't anyone. I'd say that's better than nothing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...