Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Monday, August 23, 2010

Quick Update

Dan and I are back in Manhattan as of 11pm last night. We spent two wonderful weeks in Wichita with my parents while he did his internship and then one glorious week in Utah at his family's cabin. Let me tell you, that is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been and I cannot wait to go back. (An entire cabin update with pictures is forth coming). All the traveling we had to do since Saturday has really taken a tole on us, especially me, so today I am trying to just relax and settle back into life here in Man-happenin.

K-State started school today and it feels incredibly weird that I am not one of the eager students bustling their way to class today. I kind of miss it. But, then again, I also kind of like knowing that I have paid my dues and am now able to move on to a greater and more important phase in my life. So, thank you Kansas State for giving me a degree. It is something that I have always put as a priority and have striven for, for most of my life. I am so blessed. I miss the college lifestyle, but I am also very excited for what is in store for me now and where life will take me.

I am so blessed to have incredible parents, grandparents, and in-laws. I can't imagine my world without them. I feel like I now have so much support and loving guidance that there's no way I could possibly go astray, no matter how hard I might try. Being able to spend three weeks with family was such a blessing and definitely something I needed desperately at this time in my life. So, thanks family. I love you all.

And, have I mentioned lately how amazing Dan is? I love him, so much. No one knows me better or takes care of me the way he does and I will be eternally grateful for him and all he does. I couldn't be more happy that I am able to be with him forever. What a great life choice I've made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...