Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Thursday, August 5, 2010

great ideas from Anna

My friend Anna does a "Things I love, Thursday" where she writes on her blog every Thursday the things that she is thankful for at that moment. So, because this is such a good idea and I love stealing other people's great ideas, I am going to do something like this.

Today I am thankful for:

1. Frosted Flakes


They're Grrrrrreat! I love to snack on these. No milk, just cereal. Yum.

2. Supernatural


I used to be really into this show when I was in high school and like the first year of college, but I stopped watching after a while. I love these boys. Plus, it is super interesting to see how they interpret the heaven and hell relationship. If only they had the gospel, they would know that Hell never wins, but then I guess there wouldn't be a show. Because I am in Wichita at my parent's house and spend most of the day by myself, I have been watching Supernatural every morning. Now I am hooked again.

3. Joey


Isn't she the cutest thing you've ever seen? After Dan left this morning for work, she came in and took his place in the bed. I love my little cuddler.

4. Cotton shirts


Yes, this is the shirt I am wearing today. It is so comfortable and soft. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...