Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

sweet sensations

today I decided not to spend my whole day on the couch watching TV, so I went to Sonic and got a cheeseburger (Yum) and then went to the grocery store and got some things. Seriously, how does my dad not starve to death without my mom or me around? After that I headed over to Target for some things and now I am watching TV on the couch.

My favorite things today:
blueberry bagels and cream cheese
ginger ale
Gilmore Girls


Hope your day has been as eventful as mine. ;)

p.s. did my title get your attention?

1 comment:

  1. the thought of a sonic cheeseburger literally makes me gag.

    the thought of a MCDONALDS cheeseburger, however, makes me salivate.

    you never answered the pregnant accusations (which only makes you seem that much more GUILTY!!) also, the fact that you are drinking ginger ale supports my theory. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...