Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Monday, August 30, 2010

Oh, Baby

That's right, folks. Dan and I are having a kid! I am almost 10 weeks along now, so we've decided it's probably alright if we start telling people. Our little baby is about the size of a strawberry and we couldn't be more excited! I have an updater on my iGoogle that tracks the baby's progress and gives you little facts along the way. Dan and I read this the other day and couldn't stop smiling, "The head is more erect and neck is more developed. Your baby now moves its body and limbs, and this movement can be visible during an ultrasound, but you won't be able to feel it yet". I am both kinda freaked out and excited, it's a tie. So, yes we are indeed having a baby and I am pregnant. So, if at any point I don't want to do something, it isn't you, it's probably the baby making me nauseous and tired.

11 comments:

  1. I knew it, I knew it!!! And I am SOOOO excited for you! Woohoo!!!

    This is my favorite topic in the world, so if you ever want to talk about pregnancy/babies, just give me a call.

    Love you and congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are going to be awesome parents. It was so fun to see you guys, I am glad we were all able to be at the cabin together. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations sweet girl! your "i am both freaked out & excited" comment made me laugh! nothing to be freaked out about...you'll be a great mommy! i've loved sharing the experience of our first pregnancies and having my cousin to chat with along the way! love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHHHHH! I'm so excited! :) You guys will be fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY YAY YAY!!!! You're going to be a good momma! I'm excited about that for you!!!!! Although, when you have the baby you loose the trophy wife status until you hire Kasie as your full time nanny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm...I really do know the difference between "loose" and "lose"...I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am SOOO stinkin excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. brit! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! That's so exciting that you're having a BABY! You're going to be such a good mom! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a good excuse for not wanting to do things with people. haha, we are very excited for you. Are you going to find out what it is cause I am already excited to know.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Hooray! I am so freaking excited for you! Mark my words, I think its a girl!! (Hehe! Who knows though! I thought Cami was for sure a boy!!) I am just sad that we wont live here long enough to see you guys embark this adventure!! Good luck, feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...