Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Evelyn and Calvyn


So Lianne is here this week to help me out and we decided to take lots of pictures of our two little girls together. There are a lot of them, so I'm just going to post this one.



Side note: Look what I made today for Evie's bows. I'm actually pretty proud of it.


Evelyn giggles a lot now. It's so cute. We are completely addicted to it. I wish I could get her to laugh more, but man can Dan get that girl to laugh. She just thinks everything he does is hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the video you posted on Facebook, her laughs were so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...