Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New brace

I got a new brace last week! Remember that brace the ER gave me that made me look like a turtle? NO MORE! My new brace basically only has 3 pieces, it's super light, and almost not noticeable. So happy about it, let me tell you.

My dad left on Sunday and I was sad to see him go. He was such a huge help. My mother-in-law is flying in today, which means that yesterday and today I was all alone for the first time since my accident. I admit I was a little scared at first, but then I got kind of excited. I had missed Evie and I's one on one time. But then Evie decided to be extra fussy yesterday and never wanted to be put down. Maybe she missed me more than I thought. By the end of the day my back was killing me and I wasn't sure if I could do another day like that one, but she's been really great today and I will have help the rest of the week. I just pray that by the time Diane leaves I will be healed enough to take care of Evie without hurting myself too much.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...