Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Thursday, December 8, 2011

8 months

My baby is eight months old today. She is becoming more and more independent too. She doesn't like to just sit on the couch and relax with me anymore. It's just go go go with her these days. She does something I like to call the scoot. It isn't quite crawling, but it gets her where she wants to go; so now I need to baby proof my house. Evie has turned into such a sweet little girl. She loves to give me hugs, reaches for me and Dan, and giggles all day long. I try to find new ways to keep us both entertained during the day, and most of the time she's pretty easy going and happy to watch me do the dishes. Lately she's been helping me decorate and redecorate our house. She loves to sit on my tummy and feel me laugh cause it moves her up and down, which in turn makes her laugh. I'm loving watching her learn new things and see her little personality come out. She is incredibly stubborn (where does she get that?) and determined, couple that with incredibly smart and you've got a dangerous trifecta. Lately she's been a little sick, so that's been no fun, but overall she is just adorable and so much fun. I'm looking forward to this next month and what it brings.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

2 comments:

  1. she is so sweet! I just can not wait for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a joy it is to be a parent. You just can't appreciate the intensity of that love until you experience it firsthand. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...