Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Monday, December 5, 2011

what to get him

I have a problem, friends, and I would like your help. I can never think of anything good to get Dan on holidays. I have no idea what to get him for Christmas this year. When I ask him what he wants he says things like gloves and thermals for army, which ill get him obviously, but I would like to get him something good. Something that he doesn't necessarily need but that he'll enjoy. He always gets me such great gifts. Any ideas?


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

4 comments:

  1. I know that Josh always loves when I get him a gift certificate to get a massage. He loves getting massages. Maybe Dan would like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know what I think... Dog man!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buy a pillowcase and outline your feet, hands, Evie's feet, hands, etc. Write notes all over it. Let Evie "scrawl" a spot. Put kisses. Etc. Write your favorite memories. The quotes...

    I did that for Eric when he deployed to Iraq and he LOVED the pillowcase. In fact it's his favorite gift ever. I'm going to do a 2nd one for when he deploys to Afghanistan and this time it's with our baby's feet, hands, etc. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'm in the same boat as you!!!! So far, the only things I can think of to get him are new g's, a casual belt, some Calli tea (that he wants for health reasons), and new dress shoes since he has to dress up for work every day. I'd like to get him a watch... but he only likes pricey ones. Get him a watch! Ummm... yeah, see I'm like you. Let me know if you think of something good and share with the rest of us stumped wives!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...